Thursday, October 25, 2007

Crazy Handphone

Yesterday when I woke up and he had gone to work, I realized my handphone is going nuts. So trying hard not to think or fondle it too much, I put on my robe and marched to the kitchen for a peek (yes, I peek first). No leftovers or dirty pots and pans lying nearby. Luckily it was bearable enough for today's project, Ainsley's deep sour apple pie. Good thing it only requires a food processor, kitchen bench and oven. Stove is dirty and oily but for this project, I don't need to use that area.

By the time I finished, it is still a bit whacko. I tried at my best of knowledge and little experience to fix it. After half an hour later, I gave up. Once again, I head to the kitchen to fix dinner. Stacked off all the dishes away to start doing my dishes after cooking, it beeped. I let it be. Then while cleaning up (the area of the one and only stove I used), it beeped again. I knew someone's trying to get to me. Hours later, after dinner, papa called. He's been trying to get to me hours ago and unfortunately I didn't get any of his calls nor voice mails. Not even SMS.

It's official, my handphone has gone haywire. Sigh.

No comments: