Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Tagged!!

Okay you know that I don't usually do this. But I really can't go to bed right now. My tummy is still working hard digesting tonight's iftaar =p yes, if you must know, I stuffed myself well today. Thank you very much *sigh*

five things in my handbag
Unfortunately, I never got the hang of carrying a handbag often. At least not until I got my white-brown bag from Charlie Brown in Sydney and only because it's large enough to fit most my things in it. Even that doesn't go with me everywhere I go. So where do I keep my things? In the convenient pockets of my jeans or if I go out with him (he often carries a backpack), I stuff my things in his bag. Nevertheless, if I carry one these are the top five things in it.
1. my purse or most times I go out with just a credit/debit card and driving license stuffed in the back pocket of my jeans (which can make me frantically searching which jeans I left them in)
2. my handphone (sometimes it goes in my pocket, too)
3. iPod (never leave home without)
4. lip balm
5. palm-sized notebook

five things in my purse
1. my driving license
2. cash (I'm not sure if I can put this here. Most of my change is in the front pocket of my jeans together with crumpled notes)
3. ATM card and other credit cards
4. a number pictures of him
5. privilege cards

five favourite things in my bedroom
1. my library of food books/magazines
2. tv
3. our engagement picture
4. bean bag
5. guitar

five things i wish, would like, love to do
1. embark on my next journey
2. travel
3. get a feline friend
4. move in a place of our own
5. get the wedding preparations and ceremony over and done with

five things i'm doing right now
1. trying to sit up straight as long as I can to manage the tummy discomfort
2. thinking of my love ones in msia
3. planning raya
4. looking at him concentrating and working hard on his work
5. glimpsing occasionally at the tv

five people i'd like to tag
Like I said, I don't normally do these things and won't bother tagging other people doing it. Unless you've nothing else to do and wouldn't mind doing it, go ahead =)

Nitey nite!

No comments: