Friday, October 05, 2007

Raya Goodies

It's good to see Kate and James again. She looks healthy and bubbly. I really hope she's very happy now. She writes, sings and plays her own songs. That is one ability that I will always, always envy her.

No matter how many times I told papa not to send in anything for raya, he called today to tell me he had sent off 5kg worth of raya stuff. 5kg!? Yes, he spoils me rotten. Papa will be papa. No matter what you/I say.

I came across a long time friend, my senior in high school. She has a twin and the older twin has passed away 2 years ago. I've no idea until today. No wonder they've been so quiet. I received an invitation to the younger twin's engagement ceremony several months back but unable to attend and asked her how her other twin is doing. I had no idea. She's struggling hard, now especially. Poor thing. I hope she gathers enough strength to get by everyday everytime it gets tough for her. *amin*

We couldn't attend Syar and Geoff's 'fast-breaking' tonight and instead managed to quickly whip up 'nasi dagang' for our iftaar. I wish I can make pulut kuning some time. Pulut kuning and rendang ayam *yummy*

No comments: